Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: need seats WTB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

need seats WTB

I need a pair of regular ffr seats, if anyone has upgraded and have the originals left I would be interested located in Tampa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjones View Post
    I need a pair of regular ffr seats, if anyone has upgraded and have the originals left I would be interested located in Tampa
    I ordered some Intatrim seats and have a pair of new, never installed FFR leather roadster seats from FFR #9644 (circa late 2019). I was planning to sell them after the new seats arrive in about 4-6 weeks, but I could let them go now if you are interested. Feel free to send me a PM. I don't have the FFR boxes they came in (if that matters).
    Darryl [dbo_texas]
    MKIV #9644 (build thread) (Index)
    MK4 Complete Kit | Gen2 crate Coyote | Tremec T56, 3.55 IRS | power steering | hydroboost | dual roll bars | FFR carbon fiber dash | 18" Halibrands + Wilwoods | RT drop trunk kit & turn signal | front battery mount | saddle leather Intatrim Stoneleigh seats + interior accents

Post Thanks / Like
    So I guess you have worn the seats out in #48? lineup.JPG
    Good to see you're still having fun. Hope you're able to find the seats you're looking for.
    MkII: 408 Dart block dry sump, 750cfm carb, G-Force T-5, 8.8 rear with 3.55 gears, 3-link, Kirkey seats, black ceramic coated twister mufflers with shields and adjustable turn down tips, passenger roll bar, front and rear roll bars. 2020 GT500 Magnetic metallic, with white and lime green stripes.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a pair of seats to a 33 hot rod, not sure if they are different or not.
    never installed, i went with Braum racing seats. This picture is not my car but the seats look like this.
    Dan9413219241 Im in Bradenton
    00R0R_guZDxwQXUhz_1200x900.jpg