Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 65 Coupe Fastener question

Post Thanks / Like

Question 65 Coupe Fastener question

Hello. I just recieved my complete 65 Coupe kit on 2/4/23. Like many others recently, mine doesn't have the complete Coupe fastener pack or the IRS fastener kit. Does anyone have a detailed list of fasteners that are in the complete Coupe fastener pack and the IRS fastener kit? I need to get the suspension installed so the kit is mobile. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does no one from the factory read the forum; even with their own name on it? The lack over oversight on quality control concerns me. I would say I’m an experienced builder having built a few other cars, and I could definitely source my own parts. But damn there must be 1 post a week of inventory not being complete.

3. Thanks FFR65Coupe thanked for this post
    Likes FFR65Coupe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    There should have been a sheet of paper in your envelope with the contents of the fastener pack.
    I took delivery on 25-Jan-2023 and am still waiting for my fastener pack. I've concentrated on drilling all the aluminum so far and have worked on sub-assembly of some of the other items (fuel tank, spindles, etc).

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tip. I however did not receive a sheet of paper in my packet that describes the contents of the complete 65 coupe fastener pack. Did you get a detailed list of the fastener kit contents with your packet? If you did, please attach a copy in a reply so I can check it out. Thanks.