Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: February 2023 POM WINNER!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. This is my second car and I've learned so much from building this and learning little features and tricks from other members here and in the St. Louis Gateway Cobra Club. We have around 45-50 members. While driving my old MKII car, I was always looking at other cars, especially in our club and adding a checklist of features I wanted to include on my next build. Thanks to all members here for the support and guidance. I'd also like to thanks a couple of nice friends who helped bring my vision of the body and paint to life, Tony Glover and Shane Henson
    Last edited by TBull; 02-10-2023 at 02:56 PM.
    FFR #4402 MKII Supercharged 308 445 RWHP Sterling Grey W/ Black Sapphire Stripes, Purchase 8/22/2008 Sold 12/04/2018
    FFR #8249 MK IV "Milano" Kit purchased 10/5/2018 - In-Process with 3.27 IRS, Multiport, Fuel Injected Supercharged 347 Big bore with Coil On Plug running Holley HP engine management, 576 RWHP, 510 Torque
    https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showthread.php?29980 Milano thread

2. Likes Kerry & Kathy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEAUTIFUL car and unique color combination. Excellent work! I'll be trolling your build thread for ideas...

4. Likes FrankP63 liked this post