Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone in the San Fernando Valley?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone in the San Fernando Valley?

Anyone near San Fernando CA who would want to show me their car and share their building experiences? I still haven’t ordered mine yet but I’m configuring it in my brain!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I ordered the complete kit from factory five and I'm getting near the forst start stage so I'm far from complete but you can pick my brain iof you'd like. I'm not in San Fernando but somewhat close in Whittier. PM me and we can go from there.

Joe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anchoright View Post
    Anyone near San Fernando CA who would want to show me their car and share their building experiences? I still haven’t ordered mine yet but I’m configuring it in my brain!
    Our shop is in Upland, out in the Inland Empire. We have all of the Factory Five literature here since we are a Factory Five Preferred builder. If you're up for the drive, about an hour, you can come out and have a look at our current project.

Frank

Contact info is on each of these pages:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063745612711

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw0...H0C8tTDQZM3HSQ

Post Thanks / Like
    I am building (very slowly) a Hot Rod in Simi Valley. Drop me a PM if you would like to stop by sometime to see the chaos. I'm always available for "bench racing" or advice on how to spend your money.

Also, there are several roadster / coupe builders in Moorpark that may be able to help too. I'd give you their forum handles, if I could remember them. Sorry, but my main computer system is down while I have some remodeling going on, and my brain is lost somewhere in the construction debris.

Keith HR #894

I just thought to mention that I am retired out of Quallion (Enersys) in Sylmar, and used to go into San Fernando for lunch frequently. Maybe if you come out to visit I'll ask you to bring a dozen Magaly's tamales - I keep them in the freezer and my supply is almost depleted.
    Last edited by progmgr1; 03-25-2023 at 10:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Magaly’s is pretty good stuff! Thanks everyone. I’ll DM you.