Some slow progress, but better than nothing. Some may be basic updates, but hopefully some one will get something.
Shocks are built-I did check the setting, and what a PITA it will be after they are installed. I have heard to set them full soft, I went 1 click from full firm, time will tell, guess I am kind of a rebel that way!
4 shocks assembled.JPG
Shock parts.JPG

F-Panels Fitted and will coat tomorrow. Bed liner wheel side, brushed Al inside with rustoleum clear coat. I figured if I did not like the coating on these, easy do over, maybe with fat tire panels from FF Metal. Both sides panels had issues in 3 spots that required trimming or barely got the hole in the frame due alignment. I did not want to push to far forward, so Driver side got 1/8 inch forward only enough to catch the front angled tubing. Forward corner, both panels got trimmed so they were not on the weld. Passenger side had to trim 1/4 inch off the front angle, did not like it over hanging the frame that much. Both passenger and driver side got trimmed above the lower rivet line, again to much frame over hang, nearly 1/4 inch. Added holes for 10-24 nut-serts on the elephant ears, will install after coating. Rivet spacing is closer than the manual, I liked it better after measuring the distance. Sometimes I wish they did not mount the panels, trying to cover the pre-mount holes makes the rivets not line up. But, no need to be OCD yet!
Driver Side F panel Trim.jpg
Passenger Side F Panel ready for Paint (1).jpg