Progressing slow, but going forward. i believe the bulk of the Al panel drilling and fitting is done, I think. Time for panel clean up and finishing. I had a challenging couple experiences with the circle cutter, could not get the rear cockpit wall on my drill press, so tried to use it with a hand drill, that was less than optimal, ended up using it as a hand scribe, took a little more effort but a lot less drama! I also tried to use it with out the center drill bit to cut the cover for my fuel sender access on the drill press, some drama, make sure your work is secure and go really, really slowly!

Fuel Access covers done
Fuel Panel Access Covers.JPG

I Also completed the cubby, a little small but really just wanted a phone ,tissue, hat, odds and ends storage like note pad and pen kind of stuff. I also wanted to have it removable for future access to roll bar bolt, seat belt stuff. Plan to add a USB charge port inside and will add Velcro to the bottom of it to stick to the trunk carpet and carpet it to match the trunk carpet. Hopefully it will pan out or I will mod it later if that does not work as expected.

Rear Cubby Cutout.JPGRear Cubby Trunk side.jpg

little slow til November due to other commits, but will keep updating as available.

lance