Happy to help, Dave. I enjoy learning about things using mathematical models.

The graph is simply data points calculated in Excel and plotted using its built in features. I used your torque plot, your gear ratios from your first post, a 3.7 final ratio from a Subaru discussion post, and 24 inch tires because that’s the biggest the front wheels will accommodate. If your final ratio or tire diameter is different, I can adjust the chart easily.

[Caution: boring details follow.] To get the data points, I copied your torque results, added a finer grid, and read the torque for every 210 rpm increment from 2610 to 6390. Next, for each gear, I multiplied crank torque times that gear ratio times the final ratio to get axle torque. Then I divided RPM by gear ratio and final ratio to get wheel RPM. I multiplied that by 2 feet and Pi, divided by 5280, and multiplied by 60 for miles per hour. Then I just plotted the MPH and torque numbers for each RPM to get the chart.

Note that my model only addresses the car. The most important factor in racing is driver skill, for which Gator has kindly shared his method of acquiring it.

Have fun with your 818,
RPG