Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818c

Post Thanks / Like

818c

Looking to buy an 818c, preferably as close to unassembled as possible. Love this kit car and didn't find out about them until they were discontinued.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I know you want a coupe and also one that is not complete. I have the opposite for sale. A complete 818s with a ton of performance extras at a reasonable price. Buy mine and then find a roof.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got one I'm not making progress on the body work on but it is assembled.
    It is mechanically solid and drives well but the body work is currently in a really ugly state so it needs a lot of body work for aesthetics.
    I can provide pictures and more details if you are interested.
    It is in Coupe configuration at the moment but also comes with a spare windshield and the parts for roadster configuration if you want to switch later.
    Upgrades include wheels, brakes, racing seats, quick release steering wheel, custom exhaust that still leaves room for a trunk, bump steer adjustable (and adjusted and aligned), etc.
    Last edited by DND; 07-05-2023 at 11:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm also looking for a 818C kit (also preferably close to un-assembled to halfway assembled). While I'm somewhat open to close-to-completed car, I would like to put my own blood, sweat and tears into the car to make the feeling "my own". I'm also a new to project cars, so any advice is preferred on how to approach kit cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cob427sc View Post
    Well, I know you want a coupe and also one that is not complete. I have the opposite for sale. A complete 818s with a ton of performance extras at a reasonable price. Buy mine and then find a roof.
    still for sale? You can PM me and not clog up this thread if you wish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thevinster View Post
    I'm also looking for a 818C kit (also preferably close to un-assembled to halfway assembled). While I'm somewhat open to close-to-completed car, I would like to put my own blood, sweat and tears into the car to make the feeling "my own". I'm also a new to project cars, so any advice is preferred on how to approach kit cars.
    Respect. Hope you found/find something!

Post Thanks / Like
    I still have the 818s and it's definitely for sale. Registered and titled in Mass. You can email me at [email protected] or phone/text @978-833-1610.