Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: #10469 Graduation!

Post Thanks / Like

#10469 Graduation!

Please graduate #10469
    She's on the road, legal, and running like a champ. Just turned 200 miles and all is perfect.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Picked up kit 9/6/22. Complete Roadster Kit, IRS, 18" wheels, Forte 302, T5. First build. No auto mechanical experience and beyond excited to learn. Loaded with "Empty Nester" time and energy. Link to my build videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgX...uCWGcelzGecm1Q

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! Looks great and I too, just graduated..... But honestly, not sure what that means. LOL
    #10333 Complete Kit, Carbed 427w, TKX, IRS and many other upgrades

• Order Date: September 11, 2021 - 20th Anniversary of 9/11
    • Delivery Day: April 1, 2022 - April Fool's Day
    • First Start and Go-Kart: January 20th, 2023
    • Graduation Date: July 4th, 2023 - Independence Day!!
    • Legal Registration Date: October 4, 2023 - My Birthday!!

Visit my MKIV Build Thread (#10333)

Post Thanks / Like
    200 miles and you haven't burnt off those tire stickers yet? You need to do a spirited run to 'clean' them off

Loved following your vids on the build and seeing all of the unique mods that make your car yours. Fantastic!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted G View Post
    Congrats! Looks great and I too, just graduated..... But honestly, not sure what that means. LOL
    Ha! I thought I was the only one who didn't know what "graduation" was. I just did it because everyone else was doing it. Many of my life decisions that followed that line of thinking didn't prove out well... hope this time it's different
    Picked up kit 9/6/22. Complete Roadster Kit, IRS, 18" wheels, Forte 302, T5. First build. No auto mechanical experience and beyond excited to learn. Loaded with "Empty Nester" time and energy. Link to my build videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgX...uCWGcelzGecm1Q

5. Likes Ted G liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AA-ron View Post
    Please graduate #10469
    She's on the road, legal, and running like a champ. Just turned 200 miles and all is perfect.
    Looks great! I've been following you on YouTube and really appreciate all the time you put into your videos. Definitely helped give us the confidence to pull the trigger and get one going here!

PS- your wife picked the right color!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jbow03 View Post
    Looks great! I've been following you on YouTube and really appreciate all the time you put into your videos. Definitely helped give us the confidence to pull the trigger and get one going here!

PS- your wife picked the right color!
    Thanks for the note, and my wife reminds me daily that she picked the right color

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats. Earned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on getting it registered!

Despite the delay in getting an inspector, how was the actual inspection in Maine? Any surprises? I will be heading down that path very soon.

Thanks,
    James
    Mk4 Roadster #9974 - Picked Up 1/2021. Complete kit, Gen 2 Ford Coyote / TKX, IRS. Completed 9/2023

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous job! Looks great!
    Art Shand, Big Canoe GA
    BPE 347 FI, Hydraulic Tremec TKX, Wilwood front & rear, GAS-N Headers/Touring Pipes, many functional upgrades.