Hello everyone, I am Building a MK4 Roadster Received the Kit Last April. Went with the Blueprint 351w bored out to 427 TKO 5speed independent rear suspension Upgraded Wilwood brakes. I have it assembled up to the go cart stage but seem to be having trouble with the speed Hut gauges and the Ron Francis wiring harness. Read a few threads here and solved a few problems i.e., turn signal issues. Here is my situation. I have wired the gauges per the Ron Francis wiring instructions Revision W November 2019. With power on Accessory My lights work turn signals flashers and clock all work (Clock works when off too) Guage lights illuminate when light switch is pulled out in running light mode and full lights they dim when turning the light knob. The Volt gauge shows 12 volts but never changes even when ignition switch is off. No other gauge moves. I have tried following the programing instructions for the Tach and the fuel gauge and they don't go into program mode. (I hooked up the Jack cord and turned power on and held switch down for 12 seconds on fuel gauge and no response). I have a MSD Distributer with sperate coil the distributor has a gray spade plug coming out that says tach input so I Have it connected to the Purple Tach wire. The Oil Pressure Sender is connected directly to the Gauge without going through the Harness with the connection wire that came with the gauge set. Same with the water Temp sender. The Speedometer LCD screen does not light up when power is turned on. I welcome any and all suggestions. If you are in the area and want to stop by that would be welcomed as well.

20220414_144920.jpg20221009_115651.jpg20221009_122537.jpg20230211_122404.jpg20230708_175303.jpg