Well, for those who didn’t see the thread in the regular Roadster forum, the brake issue got worked out: I sent the 11.65 back for a refund and bought some EBay new take-offs from a Mustang.

Got the brakes bolted up, with zero issues. So, I’m happy about that.

Once I got the brakes on, I proceeded to work up my E-Stopp install, which turned out pretty good. I just used a piece of 1/8” 6061 plate, and mounted to the front side of the fuel tank hangers. I ordered the 2015 Mustang e-brake cables from Rock Auto, but had to resize them both. I tapped the hole on top of the knuckles so I could bolt down my home-made cable clamps—I tried drilling out a couple 3/8” cable clamps and those failed miserably. So I replaced them with plumbers strap, works perfect.

IMG_0681.jpeg

I have a cable block on order from Summit. Once that comes in, I’ll be able to tension the cables and hook the system up to my power supply and test.

IMG_0682.jpg

Since my in-laws came over for Christmas Eve, I spent some time in the garage mocking up the base mount for the ABS. It’s very solid with just Clecos holding it together, and should work out just fine. I tried to leave enough room for the Breeze battery box. From pics I’ve seen from others, I should be good with this setup.

IMG_0683.jpg