BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: MKIII, MKII, MKI Rod Tops Soft Top (Has Been Sold)

Post Thanks / Like

Cool MKIII, MKII, MKI Rod Tops Soft Top (Has Been Sold)

MKIII (Rod Tops) soft top for sale.(FFR PREMIUM SOFT TOP). Brand New (Still in the Box, Never Used). This will fit MKI, MKII and MKIII it will NOT fit a MKIV. These top are hard to get and takes 4 to 6 weeks once ordered. I have invoice to show I paid just paid $3,400.00.

New Sale Price $2,250.00 shipping in the continental US is included in this new sale price.

Willing to drive an hour or so outside of central Florida area to meet if needed.
    Please contact if more information is needed.IMG_2203.jpeg

All install hardware is included for the body and windshield connections. The protective soft top material that is still sewn on the soft top to cover the clear plastic rear window durning shipping is still attached on this top that needs to be cut off to install. The installation manual and all other pieces are included.

I installed one of these in my MKII and was able to do so in about 4 hours. Even though the car was completed meaning the seats were still installed. You may have to adjust your windshield a little for perfect fit. The top fit perfect and tight IMG_2211.jpegIMG_2212.jpegIMG_2211.jpegIMG_2212.jpegand does not leak driving in Floria Rain….I have included to photos of the only to small pieces of hardware left on the car when the top is removed. Very small and look great.

You are also able to keep your F5 windshield sun visors and the side wind wings attached wile the roof is on. They fold out of the way. I can put the roof on in about 10 to 12 minutes once you get used to it.

This Top for sale is “Not” one of the $1,500 to $1,800 English type tops that use all the studs you must install all over your cobra body that ruin yor paint job when they rust and are like putting a tent together that also leak water badly. This top only has one small connection point on the body and one snap on the side of the windshield that stay on your car permanently. I looked at those English type tops myself before I bought this type of top. I have one of these tops installed on my MKII right now and love it. Please find the manufacturer PDF and YouTube video web links to show the quality that I am talking about. Thanks for you interest.

Factory Five “RodTops” install PDF file, shows all parts

https://www.rodtops.com/pdf/RodTops-...ers-Manual.pdf

Factory Five “RodTops” install video part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvtEutfGqY

Factory Five “RodTops” install video part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnL-JRQ2oXg
    Last edited by tberube; 01-26-2024 at 10:30 PM. Reason: New lower sales price

Post Thanks / Like
    If this comes down a lot, I would be interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here......

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a killer price!!!
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very interested. PM sent.