Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
Hey Todd. So sorry to hear that you're still dealing with this. What a bummer. I have nothing of any real value to offer, other than one suggestion which sounds absurdly simple but hey, sometimes it's that stuff that's so simple that we overlook. Have you checked all the pins on those two big connectors that plug into the ECU? I'd check for loose/bent/corroded pins and also check in the female ends with a flashlight and magnifying glass to see if there's any debris in there that might be preventing good contact. Just grasping at straws, but it's always the ridiculously simple things like that that bite me in the butt.
yeah, I can check the new ECU, but the original one had all good pins - will verify the pins again...

Lund even recommended this... (reading a log from the stock Ford tune)
MAF and rest of the logs all look to be fine. I don't have Hz in this log but # per min is reading fine so that looks fine. just the AFR reading on bank 2 o2 sensor.
I would check for continuity on all the pins for the o2 sensor on the engine harness side next.

IMHO it has to be something absurdly stupid simple at this point that we're overlooking, or worst case something mechanical that isn't visible