Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Raceline Digital-have they gone out of bussiness??

Post Thanks / Like

Raceline Digital-have they gone out of bussiness??

I ordered some vinyl static decals from Raceline Digital 10 days ago and have not received a shipping notice. Went to their website and says "page not found". Does anyone know if they suddenly went out of business?

Post Thanks / Like
    Their website works for me, but I see that a bunch of product pages are empty - looks to me like someone just pressed the wrong button somewhere on their end

Call their number? 705-738-3851
    James

FFR33 #997 (Gen1 chassis, Gen2 body), license plate DRIVE IT says it all! build thread
    My build: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, sway bars, 355/30r19
    Previous cars: GTD40, Cobra, tubeframe 55 Chevy, 66 Nova, 56 F100

Post Thanks / Like
    Be patient. I’ve ordered from them three times and each time I did not get a shipping notification, my order simply showed up. They are located in Canada and the shipping can be a bit longer than working with a company here in the states but you will get what you ordered, and it will be the highest quality.
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like they are upgrading to a new website. It seemed to take a while to get a response through email when I have contacted them in the past.

Screenshot_20231122_085524_Chrome.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the replies. Hopefully my order will surprise me in the next ten days

Post Thanks / Like
    I communicated with Chris at Raceline Digital a couple days ago.
    They are in the middle of a website rebuild/update so things are a bit in flux right now.
    However Chris said most orders go out in 10 days.
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

We are not out of business, to clarify the post that started this thread.

Our new website has been active for many weeks. There are temporary links from our old site to bring you to our new store for a limited time.

When orders are placed and shipped there is an automatic email that goes out to the customer (via a valid address) to let you know so check your spam box if you did not receive.

racelinedigitalmotorsport.com is now our new home - we hope you like it.

Chris M
    Last edited by Livery Guy; 01-21-2024 at 11:53 PM.