BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ford 5.0/302 Parts

Post Thanks / Like

Ford 5.0/302 Parts

Forum Friends, these parts are from a Ford 5.0 Small Block with 81K miles in a 2000 Explorer. I used the roller block for my 347 build which is now ready for install. I did not find anything unusual with these parts during disassembly. I split my time between the Texas Hill Country and DFW area so can meet in most of Texas. Or I can ship at buyer’s expense.

1) GT40P Cylinder Heads with rocker arms, pushrods and head bolts. $250

2) Complete EFI System with lower manifold, upper plenum, injection rack with injectors, throttle body, camshaft position sensor w/ oil pump drive. $150

3) Crankshaft $75

4) Pistons/Rods $75

I have pictures I can send via PM.

BUDFIVE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm building a mild 302 based off a '97 Explorer 5.0 similar to yours. Fortunately I have the GT40 (non-P) heads, so I'll be using the long block.

I would be interested if your Cam Sensor is 2-wire or 3-wire. Also, would you consider selling the front cover (timing cover) and harmonic balancer?

Also, I have a complete front accessory drive for the Explorer if you know anyone interested.

GLWTS!
    -- Mike -- TxMike64 -- @TxMGarage
    Gen1.5 Hot Rod '33 #1094 (Stage 1) - 302/AOD '15 IRS - Quad Built - Build Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike, I’ll check the cam sensor in the morning while I'm at my shop in Kempner at the ranch. FYI I live in Blue Lake/Horseshoe Bay 10-15 miles over from Kingsland. BUDFIVE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike sorry for late response—my roadster was delivered today-check my build thread. Anyway, the cam sensor is a 2 wire. Here’s a pic with the part #, too. BUDFIVECamsens .jpg