Gen 3 Coupe Complete Kit ordered and delivered. The fun begins… so far so good…

What:
-Type 65 Coupe Complete Kit
-3-Link 3.55 8.8" rear end
-17" Halibrands
-Manual steering
-NRG Quick Release Steering Wheel / RT Turn Signal ( if I am so lucky, now from TJ)
-Heat/AC
-Blueprint 302 (306 ) EFI w/ TKX 2.87… .81
-Hydraulic clutch… was leaning cable, but the engine now comes with hydraulic TOB.
-To be determined…
-Seats… leaning Kirkey 55 Aluminum Drag Highbacks (not a slight 6'2"+)
-Side pipes… I am a sucker for the dual pipes, so hopefully from Georgie/Gas-N, but wouldn't mind a few dB quieter. Starting with FFR's
-Body/Paint… was thinking Jeff Miller, but read he might have retired, so…

Why:
This has definitely been the dream car for a while. Probably more importantly now a hobby and a challenge, kids growing up and moving out. There could be some curiosity regarding it's and my track abilities, but mainly being built for the street. And while the plan definitely isn't attempting to replicate the original, it definitely leans that way.

When:
Right, no rush. Given my marginal experience, the unit of measure will be years not months.

How:
It'll take a village.

Where:
-A run of the mill garage in a run of the mill subdivision in SoCal suburbia. 909/I.E. for those familiar. A few miles from Route 66. Winternationals in earshot given the right conditions.

To repeat a common sentiment, and genuinely felt, a big thank you to FFR and this forum. Probably would not have felt comfortable enough to proceed without these great resources. Thank you to all who share their expertise and aren't afraid to share the bumps in the road for the benefit of those who follow. I appreciate that this build won't move the needle on craftsmanship or innovation (yes, blue with white stripes), but maybe someone will benefit, friends and family are curious, and mainly taking some of the advice of others, journaling a build is a good way to keep organized and record the process for my own benefit.

Thanks!

Aaron