I'm just starting the journey to calculate what I should be using for springs, sway, etc., using real math not the seat of my pants

I subscribed to Suspension Set-Up With the "Weight Transfer Worksheet (WTW)" and this weekend I will be starting the process of measuring suspension geometry, motion ratio, sprung and unsprung rate, etc to input into the calculator.

A couple of things are tricky to measure, so before I go any further I thought I'd ask first.

Has anyone calculated the Roll Center Height for the Hot Rod? I'll be using this Suspension Geometry Calculator, but I'd rather just use the number if someone (like FFR!) has it.

Also, I need to estimate (impractical to measure) the Height of Sprung Center Of Gravity. No idea where to start there, but this is their guidelines:

Height of the Sprung CofG: Make it the same as equivalent known cars. For Mazda MX5, we know it is about 450 to 475 mm. Production sedans, might be 500mm to 650 mm. Open wheeler and sports racing cars – we should really measure it. But measuring height of the centre of gravity is time consuming and difficult. We suggest to estimate a value around 300mm - 375mm.