BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Missing Push Pull Gear shift cable

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Missing Push Pull Gear shift cable

Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can get a spare gear shift cable from? I am missing one from my kit. Been years since I received it so not expecting FF to dig one out for me, my fault for not finding it missing when I was supposed to go through my kit. Cant find a part number on it so no clue what it is. If any one knows or has a spare one they are willing to part with please do let me know.

Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 96" push pull cable that I am not going to be using. I got it from Wayne at VCP when I bought his K-tuned shifter and brackets. This is for the cables to go aft straight to the trans and not to the front and then aft like in the FFR manual.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got the cables that FFR sent. I'm in SoCal. I'm not going to use them. I went straight aft with shorter cables, an MR2 shifter and made a belcrank for the side for side motion.

Ed

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have the FFR supplied cables in Hingham, MA. Also have a K-Tuned shifter with brackets etc if that is of interest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclops View Post
    I've got the cables that FFR sent. I'm in SoCal. I'm not going to use them. I went straight aft with shorter cables, an MR2 shifter and made a belcrank for the side for side motion.

Ed
    Sent you a DM