Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ***SOLD*** AutoMeter Platinum Gauge Set For Sale - Make An Offer!

Post Thanks / Like

***SOLD*** AutoMeter Platinum Gauge Set For Sale - Make An Offer!

***SOLD***

I have my Complete Kit-supplied set of AutoMeter Platinum Gauges available if anyone needs a set. I have never opened the packages; I am upgrading to SpeedHut gauges, so these need a new home. I received my Complete Kit in July 2023, and the gauges have been in their original FFR box since then, in a heated and cooled garage, if it matters. Make me an offer! Buyer pays shipping from 66086.

20240119_161723.jpg

Thanks,

Greg
    Last edited by gbranham; 02-23-2024 at 12:14 PM.
    Built an early MkIII years ago, sold years ago.
    Got Corvettes out of my system, and now back after 18 years to build a MkIV.
    MkIV Complete Kit Ordered 4/18/23, Delivered 7/11/23, 427 Stroker, Holley Sniper 2, Hyperspark, TKX, IRS, Wilwood Big Brakes
    Here to learn, contribute, and have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you ever sell these gauges?
    Roadster MK4 #10653 Date: 4-27-23; First Start: Oct 2023; Go Kart: Nov 2023; Body and Paint: To Kleiner EDD - April 2024; Graduated: TBD
    SBF Boss 347, Edelbrock ProFlo 4, Milodon Road Race Oil Pan, Tremec TKX 2.87/0.81 OD, IRS Dakota Digital Dash, FFMetal Firewall Forward, BOIG Lower Cool Pipes, Forte's Mechanical Throttle Linkage and Hydraulic Clutch, Breeze Radiator Fan Shroud- Radiator Support Kit and Battery Forward

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maclonchas View Post
    Did you ever sell these gauges?
    Nope...they still need a new home.
    MkIV Complete Kit Ordered 4/18/23, Delivered 7/11/23, 427 Stroker, Holley Sniper 2, Hyperspark, TKX, IRS, Wilwood Big Brakes

Post Thanks / Like
    Greg,

It pains me to even ask as a 49ers faithful to ask this question while I am still in mourning, but what are you looking to get for the gauges.

Thanks

Bill
    Roadster MK4 #10653 Date: 4-27-23; First Start: Oct 2023; Go Kart: Nov 2023; Body and Paint: To Kleiner EDD - April 2024; Graduated: TBD
    SBF Boss 347, Edelbrock ProFlo 4, Milodon Road Race Oil Pan, Tremec TKX 2.87/0.81 OD, IRS Dakota Digital Dash, FFMetal Firewall Forward, BOIG Lower Cool Pipes, Forte's Mechanical Throttle Linkage and Hydraulic Clutch, Breeze Radiator Fan Shroud- Radiator Support Kit and Battery Forward

Post Thanks / Like
    Greg,

It pains me to even ask as a 49ers faithful to ask this question while I am still in mourning, but what are you looking to get for the gauges.

Thanks

Bill
    Sorry for your loss...lol. It was a great game, though! I haven't thought about what they're worth...guess they're worth whatever someone's willing to pay for them. Shoot me an offer...I'd be happy to free up some space in the garage.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not good at this and do not want to insult you. I really do not require them for my build, but was going to add them to go with my Dakota Digital to add some more gauges to the console. How about $200. No worries if not good

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not good at this and do not want to insult you. I really do not require them for my build, but was going to add them to go with my Dakota Digital to add some more gauges to the console. How about $200. No worries if not good
    That works fine for me, if you'll pay shipping. I'll get them over to UPS and send you the total shipping cost and tracking number, then we can arrange payment. PM me your address. It'll be Friday before I can get to UPS.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    ***Still Available***

Turns out, they won't work for Bill.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Greg, I will make you the same deal. $200 + shipping.

Tom