Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Member in Las Vegas

Post Thanks / Like

New Member in Las Vegas

Hello from Las Vegas. I’ve been wanting a Factory Five Cobra for many years. It’s finally time to buy one. I called Dave at FFR and he was very helpful. How many owners on this forum are from Las Vegas? Do any of you get together? I’ve been researching for years and now that it’s time to buy…I change my build daily! Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself so I can start asking the hundreds of questions.
    I have built a 1969 Z/28 Camaro from ground up starting at age 16. I feel like I’m ready for this.
    Marty

Post Thanks / Like
    Marty
    Welcome to the forum. I too' am new here. I plan to use this forum all during the build. I've found literaly hundreds of great tips here. I'm in Oregon near Portland and have only found one member close to me. As a matter of fact I'm going to check out his car tomorow morning. He's doing wireing now. I recieve my kit in about 4 weeks, so he's far enough head of me I can pick his brain till he runs me off.

Good luck
    Rebostar

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebostar View Post
    Marty
    Welcome to the forum. I too' am new here. I plan to use this forum all during the build. I've found literaly hundreds of great tips here. I'm in Oregon near Portland and have only found one member close to me. As a matter of fact I'm going to check out his car tomorow morning. He's doing wireing now. I recieve my kit in about 4 weeks, so he's far enough head of me I can pick his brain till he runs me off.

Good luck
    Rebostar
    Thanks for the reply. Very exciting! I can’t wait to start! It will be nice to have guidance from someone who has experience! Good luck. Keep me posted on your build as I will you with mine!
    Marty

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! You'll find tons of great information here.

I'd be remiss (being from Kansas City), if I didn't say GO CHIEFS!!!!!

We're enjoying the Raiders locker room....in a Super Bowl...before they've enjoyed it in a playoff game.

Sorry...AFC West rivals. For what it's worth, the Chiefs players are saying this is hands down the best facility they've been to in the NFL. You should be proud. Maybe someday the Raiders can use it in the playoffs if the Chiefs don't need it. Dang it! Sorry, I'll stop now.
    Built an early MkIII years ago, sold years ago.
    Got Corvettes out of my system, and now back after 18 years to build a MkIV.
    MkIV Complete Kit Ordered 4/18/23, Delivered 7/11/23, 427 Stroker, Holley Sniper 2, Hyperspark, TKX, IRS, Wilwood Big Brakes
    Here to learn, contribute, and have fun!