Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13

Thread: GTM #30 Build thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

GTM #30 Build thread

Figured I might as well start up a build thread for ole #30. I am the third owner now of this unfinished car. The previous two owners had the car in running go kart stage. But I plan to redo a lot of the car and upgrade a bunch as well.

The car currently has donor 97 Vette parts on it. LS1, with a G50/01 trans.

Here is a list of my proposed build and upgrades. Not all may be done, just depends on what the budget allows.

- Caddy XLR Northstar M122 supercharger, with Fabworks head adapters and billet fuel rails.

- Ractronix C5 fuel pump setup, lines, filter, and regulator. Injector Dynamics ID1050x LS2 injectors.

- HP Tuners new CORE ECU setup. IF this winds up being in the budget, I will be using the traction control option with it.

- Wilwood Aero6 calipers, front and rear. C6 Z51 front rotors, C6 Z06 rear rotors.

- Variant Alloy custom made wheels. 19x8.5 +44 fronts, 19x11 +38 rears. 245-35/19s and 315-30/19s.

- Brandwood shifter setup with Shane's brackets.

- Aircups spring lift setup.

- Touchscreen Center console control system.

- Relocate coolant tubes to outside the frame under the body.

That's the plan so far. More things will be added as I learn more about what other people have done on their cars. I do have to admit, it's a little disheartening seeing the lack of activity on the GTM forums, but I do understand I'm coming into this almost 20 years since the introduction of the car. Maybe my posts will bring some people back out of the woodwork.

Also, if ANYONE out there has a lead on a set of GTM door window glass, please contact me!

Last edited by Power Surge; 02-13-2024 at 12:15 AM.