FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New member in Oregon

Post Thanks / Like

New member in Oregon

Hey everyone, I currently live in Florida, but moving back to Oregon within the next month. Roseburg area, hopefully there are some members reasonably close for me to meet with. I’m 76 years old, so this will be the last project that I will take on. Been working on my own cars most of my life, but never anything like this. I am looking forward to it, I think it will be fun and have a very cool car when finished. Will hit up the local community college auto shop for an eager student wanting to make some extra money to help me with the heavy stuff. Haven’t decided on motor yet, but will be either a version of a built 302 or 351. I never learned to weld so I’m glad there is t any welding involved. I currently have a 69 Camaro with big block and 5 speed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, you'll enjoy the build. Roadster I assume?

Good luck with the move!

Steve
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back to Oregon, I am a little far north in PDX suburbs, certainly open for a visit if you want.
    MK IV Delivered June 27, 2023 Build Thread-https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showthread.php?46069-Lance-s-Roadster-Build-Thread-Starting-the-Al-panel-slog

"Build a Car" They Said "It Will Be Fun "

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! Never too late to learn welding