Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ribfest at Crooked Oak April 20

Post Thanks / Like

Ribfest at Crooked Oak April 20

Our friend Hershal Byrd has invited all Cobras to his Ribfest at Crooked Oak Ranch in Fredericksburg on April 20. If you are interested in attending, send Hershal an email so he can be sure to have enough food for all. He has added dustless granite to the driveway so there will be no dust this year. He is not asking for money, but I plan to give a donation to offset some of his cost. "The menu is BBQ baby back ribs, baked beans, and potato salad. Desert will be whatever the wife decides." He hopes that everyone will respond and come to the event. The more the merrier.
    For the Austin area folks, we can meet somewhere to be determined in Dripping Springs like last year. I will also post this on Facebook and send an email to all in the Austin directory.
    His address. 647 W Oak Dr, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
    The menu is BBQ baby back ribs, baked beans, and potato salad. Desert will be whatever the wife decides.
    I hope we can get a great showing for this event.
    Steve Klestinec
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    July 2009 FFCars Picture of the Month
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Flyer image2.jpeg
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    July 2009 FFCars Picture of the Month
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes