Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Is there a Moochfest this year?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is there a Moochfest this year?

Nothing on the FFR website about it, so we might have to go back to the way it was and just show up for

"The Ninth Annual St. Valentine's Day Invasion and Pizza Moochfest"!!!!
    ​February 11. Who's in?
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it".

Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    I am! I think its the 11th

Post Thanks / Like
    It is on the 11th. Here is a link to the FFR coming events page. http://www.factoryfive.com/events.html

Best regards,
    Brian Zakrzewski
    FFR Tech & Sales

President, Factory Five Racing Dave Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    One of the many things that have slipped thru the cracks while I've been out robbing banks to pay off my brother! Moochfest is on for sure. My thoughts are to make it fun we want to celebrate the one year anniversary of this forum with some cool give-aways.

JOE!!! Sorry I havent gotten back to you. You're on my list so give me a call on my cell when you get time. As one of the founders of Moochfest you owe me alot of money for all the pizzas I've had to buy !
    Dave Smith, FFR 001
    President
    Factory Five Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there! No challenge car though, Trickflow goodies won't be ready by then.
    ***SOLD!!! - NASA ST2 FFR#48 Gen3 Type65 Coupe R, Street legal.***
    ***SOLD!!! - NASA ST2 FFR#48 Challenge Car rolling chassis, Street legal.***
    http://johngeorgeracing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Smith View Post
    JOE!!! Sorry I havent gotten back to you. You're on my list so give me a call on my cell when you get time. As one of the founders of Moochfest you owe me alot of money for all the pizzas I've had to buy !
    I gained 75 pounds eating all that damn pizza. I should make you reimburse me for my Jenny Craig membership.

Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    For the noobs in the class, what is Moochfest?

1997 Jeep XJ (Cherokee) : Apocalypse Vehicle, 4.5" lift, ARB locker, 34" tires
    1983 Lotus Turbo Esprit : Mid-engined, turbocharged 4 cylinder... remind you of anything?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You drive to FFR on the Saturday nearest Valentine's Day and get Pizza. It started 9 years ago when about 30 of us showed up uninvited and unannounced. I guess there were close to 200 last year. Next year for The Tenth Annual St. Valentine's Day Invasion and Pizza Moochfest
    , I understand we're getting lobster and prime rib.....

There are some "hardy souls" (I call them whackos) who will drive 100 miles in their topless, no-heater roadsters just to get a free t-shirt, but driving your roadster is not mandatory. Just show up with an appetite.

Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy668 View Post
    You drive to FFR on the Saturday nearest Valentine's Day and get Pizza. It started 9 years ago when about 30 of us showed up uninvited and unannounced. I guess there were close to 200 last year. Next year for The Tenth Annual St. Valentine's Day Invasion and Pizza Moochfest
    , I understand we're getting lobster and prime rib.....

There are some "hardy souls" (I call them whackos) who will drive 100 miles in their topless, no-heater roadsters just to get a free t-shirt, but driving your roadster is not mandatory. Just show up with an appetite.
    Free T-shirts!! My son and I hope to be a couple of those "hardy souls". Is there "reserved parking" in front for FFR rides? I know in the past when I brought my daily driver (and arrived sort of late) I had to park down the street a bit.

Shawn D.
    Factory Five Racing, Technical Sales & Support

MK3.1 FFR6582 Picked up at FFR April 2008, full donor build, 4 link w/ 8.8 w/3.55, T-5, 1987 Mustang GT 5.0, 15" FFR Vintage Halibrand Replica wheels, Cooper 235/60-15 and 295/50-15, Wipers, Heater. Paint by Randy at DraGraphix, North Brookfield, MA. MOPAR Go ManGo with graphite stripes. Graduated 09/30/10.

Post Thanks / Like
    Moochfest has been postponed due to snow. We will be having it next Saturday (feb 18th) instead.
    Brian Zakrzewski
    FFR Tech & Sales