I'm in the process of selling my current fun car so that I can start work on a FFR 65 coupe but I now have some concerns. I attended a local coffee and cars meet in Oklahoma City yesterday. A started talking with a gentleman who had a Cobra Roadster Kit (not a Factory Five) and found out that he had built a Factory Five Roadster before he bought the one he had at the show. He had nothing but good things to say about the Factory Five kit but said that he found it difficult to fit in the Factory Five which is why he bought this other car which had aout 4" additional leg room. This gentleman was about my same height (6 foot) but had a more slender build than I do. He also complained about the foot space in these cars. It looked like he wore about the same shoe size as i do (12). I asked if I could sit in his current car and he said go for it. I had to go legs in first and then get my rear in the seat. I have to say that my right leg was bent inwards toward the clutch pedal and was very cramped by the right panel of the foot well. This put my feet almost on top of eachother. The seat distance seemed OK but remember that he said this model had an additional 4" over the Facotry Five. Now I know that we are talking about a roadster but I can't imaging that the coupe would be much different. As much as I love the thought of building one of these kits, I'm not sure that I could put up with being cramped in the drivers seat for any length of time. I would really have a hard time with my feet being crowded together. I need some input from people who own a coupe and are about the same size as myself. Once again, I'm 6' 0", about 250lbs (stocky build) and wear a size 12 shoe. I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks
James