Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: '94-'95 Mustang Spindles; 15/16" Iron Master Cylinder for Roadster or Coupe

Post Thanks / Like

'94-'95 Mustang Spindles; 15/16" Iron Master Cylinder for Roadster or Coupe

Attached are photos of some parts I won't be using and want to sell:

First is a set of '94-'95 Mustang spindles, which many say have the best geomerty of all the donor spindles (I wouldn't know, personally). I have cleaned them up in a parts washer and removed the shields. The wheel studs are fine and the bearings feel fine as well, although I have not disassembled them. They will need to be hit with a wire wheel and painted. I paid $100 and have some time in cleaning them up, so I'd ask $100 plus shipping.

Next up is a brand new (not remanufactured) iron master cylinder, 15/16" bore, which I bought from Mr. Levy before deciding to use Wilwood pedals. My understanding is that 15/16" master cylinders work well with some of the various brake setups, and it was suggested by Mr. Levy. I'd ask $100 with shipping, which is about $35 less than what I paid with shipping.

I also have a used Fox-style Canton oil pan for a 302. It is NOT a road race pan with a trap door/baffle setup. To the best of my knowledge, it is Canton part no. 16-640. I ask $150 (what I paid) plus shipping. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. If anyone is interested but doesn't like the price, by all means, make me an offer!

1994 Mustang Spindles.JPG

Master Cylinder 1.JPG

Master Cylinder 2.JPG
    Last edited by Jacob McCrea; 03-19-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    E-mail sent