Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 4 lug Cobra wheels

Post Thanks / Like

4 lug Cobra wheels

Looking for a set of 4, either Cobra "R" rims (4 lug) or perhaps an older set of the bolt on Halibrand rims. Again, these are 4 lug for the 87-93 fox body set up.

Bill S.
    Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
    HOW TO BUY A USED COBRA

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill,
    If nothing pre-owned materializes OE Wheels has several 4 lug styles available for pretty short money.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/...ang-Wheel-Sets

I've used their products before and have been completely satisfied with finish, function and customer service.

Cheers,
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kleiner View Post
    Bill,
    If nothing pre-owned materializes OE Wheels has several 4 lug styles available for pretty short money.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/...ang-Wheel-Sets

I've used their products before and have been completely satisfied with finish, function and customer service.

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Jeff,

I have used them in the past, but had a bad experience with them last year when they shipped me a 4 lug rim for a 5 lug application (they even admitted to the mistake), then spent 6 months trying to get them to take the wheel back and get my charge reversed. The dance lasted for the entire 6 months, I would get a credit, they fought it, I fought the reversal, etc, back and forth (again, they admitted they mis-shipped in the first place) until I finally got a credit card supervisor that had internet access and understood what a 4 lug vs 5 lug bolt pattern meant . Not sure they want to do business with me and vice versa based on that waste of my time on a $189 (including shipping) rim for a customers vehicle.

I'll give it a week, then decide on my next move. I do thank you for the lead though.

Bill S.
    Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
    HOW TO BUY A USED COBRA