Don't get discouraged. There are builds of all levels. I set my sights pretty high on this one, but I'm building another one that will have 1/4 the work involved. It will probably be more fun to drive and get just as many looks. If there is one thing I admire about the people on these forums is that there is support regardless of the design intent of the car. It's a personal journey. If it makes you happy that's all that matters. People here will be happy with you. And a GTM is so far beyond the realm of reality for the rest of the world, that just about any quality level is beyond the scope of most peoples comprehension. So keep those pictures coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugly_Old_Cowboy View Post
ok... I've decided that i am going to keep pouring over ALL the build logs until I get to the point that i can finish a GTM of my own... but after looking at y'all's logs & seeing the attention to detail & the quality of craftsmanship, I'm going to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy tooooooooo ashamed to post my shoddy attempts at integrating some of your innovation inspired ideas into what I already have in mind... I have always been one that was able to make pretty much anything I put my mind to.. but DAMN!!!!! y'all set the mark soooooooooooooooo far into the stratosphere that us mere mortals are screwed....

keep up the awesome work....