FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: If it were easy everyone would do it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 00SS_M6LS1 View Post
    I've given up chasing either of you (and others). I'd have to sell my home, and give up my first born to keep pace!

You get best original interior, dash, and paint award as far as I'm concerned.
    Thanks Tino. Your car is coming along just fine and when it's done it will be better than 99% of the cars on the road. You should be thankful you don't have the mental problem that won't allow you to leave well enough alone.
    Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sk7500 View Post
    Thanks Tino. Your car is coming along just fine and when it's done it will be better than 99% of the cars on the road. You should be thankful you don't have the mental problem that won't allow you to leave well enough alone.
    Steve
    That's a commun problem,It is very hard to leave well enough alone. I've been working on my interior for months and every time I think I am done I find something to change or add.

Steve I see that you are looking for a wider window seal to stop a rattle , I have the opposite problem I need a thinner seal. I am using the corvette seal on my door panels but it's a little tight, I need to find a thinner one.

Post Thanks / Like

The last boring Video, I promise

Thanks guys

I spent the day today with a good friend of mine doing some Glamor shot video. I think you guys are going to be blown away. It should be ready in about a week. After that I plan to do a video series on our car. I have been taking pictures for the last four years as we were building the car and I plan to do a narrated series of videos talking about the changes we made to our car. I think we will create a separate 3-5 minute video on the engine, chassis, body modifications, paint, interior.
    In the mean time after looking at the car for nearly 8 hours today I had to take my buddy for a ride. He pulled out his I phone and shot a little video of us going down the road. Were scooting along at 60 and it feels like were idling in the driveway. It's OK, after we got of the main highway I gave him a 150 mph blast. I guess my new airbox didn't slow us down to much.
    This will be the last boring video. I promise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOCEa...ature=youtu.be