Hi Rick
Just to add my two cents...the FFR group is truly an extended family. I am now entering my fourth season in the series and have found it a fun, challenging, and humbling experience. Currently our local series is in a building phase and we would certainly welcome some new drivers! As you may have gathered from the forum, we all are doing a major engine and suspension upgrade this season which promises to be a big boost to the cars. Working out the initial setup bugs continues to be an issue for us but I think we're almost ready to start racing once again.

As for race prep etc...for the past seasons I have been much on a schedule as you describe, with fairly minimal standard maintenance all that was required between races. I hope that trend continues with the new engine mods, only time will tell for sure. I did run the car in enduro races as well last season, and we never even had to pop the hood, even in the 6 hour event at Thunderhill last December.

I hope to drive time trial at Thunderhill on Sunday the 20th if my car is back together in time.

Tom