FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: General and Off Topic sections?

Post Thanks / Like

General and Off Topic sections?

Why are there two separate sections. You can;t tell the difference between the two when you are in either one. Can't we just make one section instead? Easier to not have to bounce around in two different places to read stuff. Just my $.02.

Oh and where is the GO button?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this belongs in "Off Topic"

Post Thanks / Like
    They are for different things. Off topic is what is says but the General section is for non-build related posts (what you do with your FF). It's in the sub title for the respective section.

Things are going in the wrong section based on topic so you may have a point.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, one OT area is enough. Pretty much anything not build related is OT.
    MKII "Little Boy". 432CI all aluminum Windsor. .699 solid roller, DA Koni shocks, aluminum IRS, Straight cut dog ring T-5, 13" four piston Brembos, Bogart wheels. BOOM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. I think most forums in general tend to have WAAAY too many sub-topics. Admins, can we please try and keep this one simple. KISS. Let's not over crowd this one with tons of useless redundant sub-topics.
    SOLD MY MK III Oct 4. 2010
    1987 Buick Grand National (All original with only 16k miles on it)
    1965 Buick Riviera Gran Sport (Currently undergoing a complete Frame off restoration)
    2005 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew (Daily Driver)
    2001 Dodge Grand Caravan (Beater)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob J View Post
    Agreed. I think most forums in general tend to have WAAAY too many sub-topics. Admins, can we please try and keep this one simple. KISS. Let's not over crowd this one with tons of useless redundant sub-topics.
    Haha, so we need another section where we can discuss useless and redundant topics.

I tend to agree about keeping the number of topics low. I admin my local car clubs site and it has way too many. We have more topics than we have posts on most days.