Quote Originally Posted by johngeorge View Post
Not trying to be a Richard either, but thanks for the props Its 1.7mi with 10 turns and not a long straight thus suiting the Challenge Car on Hoosier A7 extremely well.. ohh and and here is the TransAm guy's incar: http://youtu.be/QC7d4ovEFgA
Video is not loading. Other YT videos are fine. I'll try again later. Anyway, again really not anything against you in that I KNOW you are great at getting everything out of the challenge cars and have enjoyed running with you at the 25. Wish you would continue to make the trek out west but understand why you don't. 10 turns, 1.7 miles? Yeah that sounds pretty tight and with your abilities against a "normal" guy in a Trans Am car I can see how you all may be close. That said, under NORMAL racing conditions with the best TA cars/drivers and you or us, I would still favor the TA car heavily. They are intense...and fast. I was a crew chief for a TA team in the 90s and a fabricator for much longer. Best finish was a podium at Limerock. The TA guys(and gals) are a fast bunch.