BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Time to ride

Stationed at Ft Hood, Tx. Currently deployed.
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to ride

Hey everyone!
    My name's Chris and I'm currently overseas. Decided that it was time to finally get a new car and figured what better way than to build it. I come from a motorcycle background, bought my first Harley after my tour to Afghanistan, but I've always wanted to build/restore a classic. I'm about to 25 in April but I've always been told I was born about 30 years to late. Looking forward to talking with everyone and asking a ton of questions. I can work on just about anything, but when it comes to what works with what, not the best in the game. I'm looking at ordering a 65 Coupe as I get closer to coming home and plan on dropping in a 351W coupled with a T56 trans (kinda been spoiled with the whole 6 speed thing.) Look forward to all the fun and bustd knuckles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and I want to thank you for your service. I want to let you in a great event that the Austin Cobra Club has very year Their Spring Meet is held in San Marcos TX. last weekend in March. Here is the web site to the event. http://www.texascobrameet.com/

Soon to be FFR builder Kc_Shane's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Madness!!!