FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Knoxville Guys: Friday Night @ 6PM @ Sonic Kingston Pike / Lovell Road

Post Thanks / Like

Knoxville Guys: Friday Night @ 6PM @ Sonic Kingston Pike / Lovell Road

Trying to start a Friday evening cruse-in in West Knoxville.
    Come on by and let's have a malt...

Sherrell
    #F5R1004921RD – MKIII Delivered 6/21/05; First Start 6/14/08; Go-Kart 8/2/08 – No-donor, carbed 351W/400+hp, 3-link, Forte LCAs, CNC M/C, FFMetal Ftboxes & Firewall, I**2 elec, 15" Team-III wheels, SC Dash, Leather Seats, Ford Tuxedo Black Metallic / Hyundai Extreme Blue Metallic Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I picked a bad night to start...Steve and Tim were both out of town, and I never reached Harry or Greg. But Charlie and Sandi showed up and we enjoyed a malt, some onion rings, and Charlie and Sandi had a couple of mile-long hot dogs. Met a nice couple driving a drop-top 66 Mustang. Turns out her Dad bought her the car new when she was in high school. A nice evening.

We'll try it again next Friday - but might move the time back to 6:30 or 7:00 pm. It was still a bit hot @ 6pm and we had to keep moving from table -to- table to dodge the sun...

How bout it guys?
    #F5R1004921RD – MKIII Delivered 6/21/05; First Start 6/14/08; Go-Kart 8/2/08 – No-donor, carbed 351W/400+hp, 3-link, Forte LCAs, CNC M/C, FFMetal Ftboxes & Firewall, I**2 elec, 15" Team-III wheels, SC Dash, Leather Seats, Ford Tuxedo Black Metallic / Hyundai Extreme Blue Metallic Stripes