Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Michigan here we come....

Post Thanks / Like

Michigan here we come....

A new job in Traverse City MI means a relocation from Houston. So much to think about and organize it's not funny but of course the question of where are the nearest FFR owners!!!

Will be looking for advice on the state laws when it comes time to re-title the roadster in MI so if you are living in the area please drop me a message.

Cheers, John

Post Thanks / Like
    John - Congratulations; I hope you enjoy the excitement that such a change will being - what a wonderful time!!! I don't live in MI, but spent some time in the Traverse City area and it's a great place. Very different climate from Houston, though, for sure.
    Later,
    Chris

"There are no more monsters to fear, and so, we have to build our own."
    Mk3.1 #7074

Post Thanks / Like
    ...well if you have to move to Michigan, Traverse City is a great choice (everyone vacations there). I'm 4 hours south east but pretty sure there are several cars in the local area. You should be able to get yourself a pretty nice home on a lake (if you want).

Good Luck - DMV is pretty good with the Cobra community - at least the process was painless for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    This post is Hella old but I'm in Suttons Bay. I'm gathering intel for my build right now. The more I read here the more anxious I get about jumping the gun and ordering now vs next year like I plan.
    I'd be interested to see if you are fully built at this point.??