Hello to everyone in roadster land. My name is Kris Anderson and I'm the owner of Precision Composites Technologies, LLC in Scappoose, OR.

We have produced the MK3 and MK4 APE hardtops for Mike Kelley from 2017 to 2018. Those of you that bought a top from Mike during that time, should be aware of the quality of the finish and are welcome to address any concerns below. All of these were hand laminated, and we are looking to move away from that to a resin infused product.

As of 11/24/2021, we have acquired the whole hardtop business from Mike and will be producing these on our own. We currently have 3 tops in crates with at least one of them being a MK3. I'll have to open them all up and see what the others are along with what all is inside the crates. If you would like to get on a list for purchasing one of these, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

We will be looking to do some re-tooling soon to make the manufacturing of these easier, more efficient, and more consistent with the move towards resin infusion.

Pricing will be determined shortly but shouldn't be far off from what they were being sold for originally from Mike. Be aware, however, that shipping prices are not what they were back in 2017-18, so expect some increase there.

Thank you for your time and interest in this product and we look forward to the futureĀ…

If there is a better place for this post, let us know. We will look towards doing a banner link in the vendors area soon. For now, this is just news.

Kris Anderson