FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Clear off the streets, I AIN'T STOMPIN' THA BRAKE PEDAL!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Clear off the streets, I AIN'T STOMPIN' THA BRAKE PEDAL!

If you don't know me by now, you will never know me at all, but this IS my debut thread here in FFF. I'm 22 years old, as a full-time college student from Puerto Rico (Already a candidate to enter the union), and always hyperactive on things that are F.A.S.T!

As I have permanently decided to relocate to Japan, the plans are the following: The GTM Supercar for the Street, and the 818 for the track (It deson't matter if it's Suzuka Circuit, Fuji Speedway, Twin Ring Motegi, Autoland Sugo, Okayama International Circuit, Autopolis, etc.) But first, I kneed to know the pertaining legislation about Amateur built motor vehicles for use in Japan, and I mean it nationwide rather than to be differed between prefectures, as I wanna push even faster than those buds at Initial D and/or Wangan Midnight. But whatever you do: "Drive fast, don't crash"

Best of luck to all of you with their kits being built
    Last edited by fullblock; 11-10-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum fullblock! I spent a year over in japan and it was amazing! Didn't have the hot-rod there . Anyways, hope you have fun there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, time to change its meaning there, where japanese tunerz driftin on mountain roads are next to be short lived, and european exotics screamin 'round the wangan at midnight at over 510 km/h are fallen as eternal slaves to our big n' throaty american muscle of ours, givin dragstrip acceleration under 4 seconds (Not meant to awaken Mt. Fujiyama, or de-rail the shinkansen)