Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: '05 WRX w/ 64,813 mi sells 11/28/12 on Copart front damage .. Currently no pre-bid.

Post Thanks / Like

'05 WRX w/ 64,813 mi sells 11/28/12 on Copart front damage .. Currently no pre-bid.

'05 WRX w/ 64,813 mi sells 11/28/12 on Copart front damage .. Currently no pre-bid. under $4K damage... Run & Drive Verification.

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch....SEARCH_RESULTS

Happy donor hunting

John
    818s wanabe
    Copart lurker

Post Thanks / Like
    note that is says on approval, that means that the high bid does not have to be accepted by the insurance company. I'm guessing that the car doesn't have enough damage and would be a rather expensive donor

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see a need to post a link to every car People looking for donors know to look at both of the sites you listed

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jlahl3160 View Post
    '05 WRX w/ 64,813 mi sells 11/28/12 on Copart front damage .. Currently no pre-bid. under $4K damage... Run & Drive Verification.

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch....SEARCH_RESULTS

Happy donor hunting

John
    I got the same 05 WRX at carfrom.us which is also auction offering repairable cars for sale, it also had an accident front end damage and I intended to pay it for parts, but eventually I repaired it, and it still turned out to be much cheaper than buying the same new car.