Alright, here we go.

Has anybody had the problem where a Wilwood pushrod bent after applying normal braking pressure with your foot? Yeah, i didnt think so...

Furious, isnt a strong enough word for me right now. I don think that there is a word strong enough in the English language that describes the rage i'm feeling towards Wilwood right now..

Is there a way of removing pedals without taking half the car apart? I'm sure there is, but at this point, i'm WAY too mad to think straight.

2 days before my inspection for a roadworthy certificate too. You've got to be f&$king kidding me. And because of this, i cant adjust my brakes. I got too much rear bias now so it wont pass the inspection.

The last 4 or 5 times i've been 2 days away from my RW cert test, something store bought broke. Its like this car just doesnt want to go and get registered! It reminds me of a kid that will literally fight tooth and nail not to go to the doctors to get his/her yearly vaccination shot.

Yeah, i've said it before, building a GTM is a love/hate relationship. Today is one of those, murderous hate days where i just cant stand the sight of the car...