Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Plans for my Designs and Consulting

Post Thanks / Like

Plans for my Designs and Consulting

Ok here is the plan for right now.

If you haven't noticed, I took down all my design pictures, logo designs, graphics etc., from here. Mostly due to the fact I would like to do something where ppl can just go and look at all the stuff without having to go through all the comments etc.

So here is what I am thinking. Get all the designs together in groups like 818, GTM etc. and do photo albums, clean up some stuff on some designs, new design ideas etc. Then do threads in 818, '33, Coupe and GTM. That would read something like, Vman's 818 Design mod.s, with links to the albums. This is where ppl can then take pics from the albums and post them and talk about them or what ever they have on their mind.

I plan on putting up updated designs such as the 818.

Then if someone would like some custom work done, I would do the design consulting. Fees would be based on how complex the design would be. I wouldn't charge a lot. Remember I enjoy doing this The Design consulting is more to keep the people who aren't really serious at bay.

You can go to this thread where it all started
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ign-Consulting

David
    Last edited by Vman7; 01-17-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess disregard this whole thread, since pretty much put my foot in my butt on this one.