BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Born on date, Feb 9th. New Roadster owner

Post Thanks / Like

Born on date, Feb 9th. New Roadster owner

Hello from Florida, have been standing on the sidelines for years thinking about building a roadster. When my 13 year sold came to me and said he wanted to build a car with me, well that was it. Did my research, and every time Factory Five came up with top marks. I haven't built a car in a long time, but I have always been involved in racing and modding my cars, after reading the excellent manual, doesn't seem like anything I haven't done before. My boy has made me promise to only work on the car with him and to let him do the work. We are going with a Coyote 5.0 and TKO 5 speed. Paid for the shipping today, kit should be ready on Feb. 9th. We can't wait to get started.

...master of none. CapeCoralCobra's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, and congrats, should be a great father/son project. Lots FFRs in FL, where are you located?
    Alan, Mk 3.1 #7172, 308, GT40P heads, Crane roller rockers, TFS Stage 1 cam, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, Pro M 75mm MAF, March pulleys, Cobra spec T5, 3.73 8.8, Konis all around, 15" FFR Halibrands, Viper Red/Pure White Stripes.
    "There's nothing you can't do, only stuff you haven't done yet!" Randy Jones

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel an View Post
    Hello from Florida, have been standing on the sidelines for years thinking about building a roadster. When my 13 year sold came to me and said he wanted to build a car with me, well that was it. Did my research, and every time Factory Five came up with top marks. I haven't built a car in a long time, but I have always been involved in racing and modding my cars, after reading the excellent manual, doesn't seem like anything I haven't done before. My boy has made me promise to only work on the car with him and to let him do the work. We are going with a Coyote 5.0 and TKO 5 speed. Paid for the shipping today, kit should be ready on Feb. 9th. We can't wait to get started.
    Welcome . I am from Florida also. I am going up on 2/4/13 to pick up my 33 kit and again in August for my 818 kit. Are you having yours shipped or picking it up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys, we are in Longwood Florida, near Orlando. Are either of you going to Tampa on Saturday for the show?

...master of none. CapeCoralCobra's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You bet, looking forward to it!
    Alan, Mk 3.1 #7172, 308, GT40P heads, Crane roller rockers, TFS Stage 1 cam, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, Pro M 75mm MAF, March pulleys, Cobra spec T5, 3.73 8.8, Konis all around, 15" FFR Halibrands, Viper Red/Pure White Stripes.
    "There's nothing you can't do, only stuff you haven't done yet!" Randy Jones

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the build pics.
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog