BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Breakfast Club

Post Thanks / Like

The Breakfast Club

Yep you read that right.........lol It's on tonight again at Midnight or there about on AMC.

For us that were in our 20s when this great movie came out back in 1985, if you are like me it was not only one of my favorite movies from the 80s, but it was part of my youth. One of the greatest teenage movies ever made. Shame John Hughes died though.

So I leave you with this live version which is outstanding!

Enjoy! and remember the good times

David
    Last edited by Vman7; 03-11-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great movie! Have you seen the documentary "Don't You Forget About Me"? (click here for the IMDb page) It's about four filmmakers who went on a search to find John Hughes as he kind of disappeared back in 1991. He was still writing screenplays, but credited as Edmond Dantes. It was pretty interesting.
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Great movie! Have you seen the documentary "Don't You Forget About Me"? (click here for the IMDb page) It's about four filmmakers who went on a search to find John Hughes as he kind of disappeared back in 1991. He was still writing screenplays, but credited as Edmond Dantes. It was pretty interesting.
    I'll have to see if I can watch that online, thanks Dave Don't you just love IMDB, been going there for years, hands down the best resource for anything and everything about movies, tv, and actors.

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use IMDb everyday...even just to see what actor's birthday it is. Have fun just checking out an actor's filmography and playing a little "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" with it.
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    I use IMDb everyday...even just to see what actor's birthday it is. Have fun just checking out an actor's filmography and playing a little "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" with it.
    Yeah I find myself a lot of times stopping a movie or during a commerical when watching a tv show and run back to the bedroom and check somebody out, next thing I know I end up checking other stuff out and don't get back to the movie for an hour or so.........lol Rofl.........."Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"......I haven't done that in a while, now you got me thinking about going and doing that again........lol Sounds like you are a lot like me.........a movie nut! I get people from time to time saying "don't get in a trivia about movies with David"......lol
    Last edited by Vman7; 03-18-2013 at 01:13 PM.