Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Here to start reading and learning, newbie questions are for failures ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Here to start reading and learning, newbie questions are for failures ;)

Not sure I'll be building one anytime in the immediate future with my Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 build that's been ongoing for a year or two, but I am done rescuing Japanese 90's "Supercars" after this one, and hanging it all up until I am ready to build a a Type 65. Seeing as that has been decided, I had better get with research and reading now to minimize the inevitable blindside that will come when I do make that leap. Never a fan of people that sign up on forums and come out of the woodwork re-hashing a topic for the millionth time, reviving threads, never using the search function, seem to possess no mechanical insight, ask how to go build a million horsepower time machine on $2,500 and all the while with bad grammar, so please don't mind me if I lurk and ask a question if I cannot seem to determine the answer otherwise. Looking forward to maybe getting to know the community, if you are around Wichita KS let me know, and thank you to Factory Five for the hard work on such amazing products.
    -Will

EDIT: A few Mustang builds as well, knowledge I hope to find keen when I take the plunge with the Type 65.
    Last edited by Willens; 03-20-2013 at 09:03 PM.