Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: New owner From France in Normandy .

Post Thanks / Like

New owner From France in Normandy .

I just receive my kit few weeks ago ,after 7000 km and 15 months waiting , im very happy to get it .
    If some body speed French I will be very happy to receive some French help .
    thanks fo your acceptation .

2. Likes Geoff H liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't speak French but I do want to say it makes me happy to hear from you! I didn't know FactoryFive had an influence in Europe! Welcome to the forum and I hope you find the help you need. If you ever visit America I'm sure folks on this forum would be glad to meet you!
    Mk4 Roadster: Gen 3 Coyote, IRS, T56 Magnum. Build thread here.

4. Likes Geoff H liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Welcome to the group , Here is a picture of the ship my dad served on during the war , The picture was taken on one of beaches of the Normandy invasion . Dad is 98 years old and doing well , Good luck with the car they are alot of fun Ed20180917_180932.jpg

6. Thanks Jrmotorsports55 thanked for this post
    Likes Jrmotorsports55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, we have an eternal respect for heroes like your dad, who came to land in Normandy. To commemorate their memory every June 6th we go to the beaches to pay homage to them. Hello for me
    picture of the last 6 June 2022
    UTHA Beach
    20220604_114244.jpg

8. Thanks Jrmotorsports55 thanked for this post
    Likes Jrmotorsports55, Geoff H liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bienvenue! Je suis américain d'origine mais j'ai habité à Paris et à Genève donc je parle français. Vous utilisez quoi comme moteur? J'imagine qu'il y a différentes restrictions en France avec les règles pour "old timers". N'hésitez pas à me contacter par MP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bonjour ,
    je suis parti sur un base Kit , avec une donneuse de fox Body de 2000donc moteur 302 . le kit complet revenait trop cher (trop de taxe ) donc je vais me débrouiller pour completer les pieces manquante .
    je suis parti a la recherche d une boite Termec T5 .

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to see someone with the ability to speak French has jumped in. There are several builders in Quebec. Hopefully one of them can jump in and offer some advice, maybe in Canadian French?

Post Thanks / Like
    My first outing in the MK3.1 that I call "SloPoke" was on Route 66 East from Edmond, OK to a roadside gas station and grill known as "Pop's". I stopped for gas. Not long after stopping, I was approached by two men, from Paris, on a vacation touring Route 66 from Chicago to LA. One spoke English and was translating for his friend that spoke only French. They wanted to know about the car of course, and I had a nice visit with them that lasted probably 30 minutes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bonjour et bienvenu Landry,
    Je viens de terminer la construction d’une Daytona Coupe 65.
    Je suis basé à Québec.
    Ce n’est pas un Roadster mais ça s’en approche beaucoup.
    J’ai participé à un camp de fabrication à l’école FFR au Michigan.
    J’y ai rencontré un de tes compatriotes de la région parisienne qui vient de terminer ou est sur le point de terminer la construction d’un roadster pour un client.
    Il est maintenant empêtré dans les difficultés d’homologuer la voiture pour pouvoir rouler sur les route de la Douce France; ça semble plutôt corsé comme parcours!
    Si tu as des questions n’hésites pas!
    À+

François