Hi there!

I am out in Antelope, CA (just outside of Sacramento) and I have been wanting to build a FFR roadster from the 1st time I saw one until they came out with the 33. The 33 Ford is one of my dream cars and after lurking on here for years & dreaming of the day to actually build one, I have decide to take the plunge and order the 33 kit and make my dream a reality! After patiently waiting about 5 weeks, my kit finally arrived on late Monday! It appears to be kit #600, but doesn't make since I have seen other builds on the forum that are in the mid 600's? Do they not do this in order and jump around on #'s?
This is a build that will include 3 generations of our name which has been passed down including myself, my father and my 8 year old son is the 5th generation to have our name passed down too! I am not a huge car nut when it comes to actually building one so I am sure I will have a ton of questions along the way. I have learned a lot just from watching other build threads and hopefully learn from others on what to do and not to do.

I have pretty much completed the inventory, which some bags/parts were not marked, and found some parts missing and of course the notorious FFR backorders which include the parts I was planning on starting with but I plan on shifting my plan and get started in other areas. One of the things I was thinking of putting in place is the firewall. Does anybody have any recommendations on getting this done 1st or waiting until later? Is it best to set in place before removing the main body or with out the body on? My concern is to make sure they fit together as nicely as possible.

My plan is to use this thread to document my build progression and hope to get input from others especially working around any issues that may come up during the build. I am looking forward to this build and getting to know others here on the forum! I will try to keep this up to date along the way as much as I can. I have never attached pics to a thread before so hopefully this works.
IMG_1275 cropped.jpgphoto_6.jpg