I've got one that has me scratching my head.

I installed one of Forte's ( i reference it coming from Mike only so that people may have a better idea of what it is, not to blame the quality or Mike for any of this situation) Hydraulic clutch kits in my MK4 (with Coyote). It worked great for a few months (maybe 1500 miles) and then I started to notice that as I drove the car, the throw of the clutch would degrade, as in it would be difficult to shift gears to the point that it would grind rather badly, or be very difficult to even get into first gear at a stoplight. When this would happen I would lift the car, and readjust the rod from the slave cylinder to make the throw longer, thereby engaging the clutch more fully, and the problem would go away. Within a few days, or weeks, the problem would return. I made an assumption initially that the nut holding the slave cylinder rod was vibrating loose and the length was reducing as I drove, so finally put some locktite on the nut and that seemed to work for awhile. I thought it was fixed. (I also should mention that I fully bled the clutch a couple of times because I was concerned that there was air in the line which was causing the issue when the fluid heated up after driving) so am fairly confident that there is no air in the line.

Now, the problem is back again. I'd used blue loctite, which I'm thinking may have just loosened under heat, so am considering doing the whole thing again with red loctite, or even welding the nut to hold the position.

I'm sure that all sounds logical. BUT HERE IS WHERE IT GETS WEIRD.

When the clutch starts acting up, if I sit the car for a few hours (overnight) and then drive it in the morning, it generally works just fine, until the heat builds up again. So, I must assume that it is not the length of the slave cylinder rod at all, because it wouldn't "reset" the position of the nut and thereby the length without me doing anything.

So, the two things I'd thought might be causing the issue 1) air in hydraulic fluid and 2) rod in slave cylinder vibrating and thereby changing the throw length don't really fit the symptoms completely. I still plan to loctite (red) the rod just to be safe, but I'd sure appreciate if anyone else has any thoughts of what could be happening. I'm just struggling to figure out what it could be. (BTW, I've got just over 2500 miles on the car, and all parts, including the clutch and transmission TKO600 were brand new)