Good Morning Everyone -

The Huntington Beach Cruise In was a huge success and Dave asked me to see about organizing a few regional events along the same lines as the HB Cruise In. We already have the Annual Open House here in New England (and the Syracuse Nationals), we are committed to the London C-Car Show, in Ohio but we don't have any annual customer events in the Southeast or South Central (Texas region).

Since my husband, Gary, is from Amelia Island, I am thinking it would be a great location to hold a Cruise-In like we do at Huntington Beach. Here's my idea, what do you guys think?

The Omni Amelia Island Plantation, located on beautiful Amelia Island, Florida is where we are considering holding this event. I'm looking at either the end of September or the beginning of October, depending on what we can book at The Plantation and your ideas.

The basic outline would be a casual gathering Friday evening with the option of staying at The Plantation (we'll have a group rate for the rooms), a Cruise-In to Downtown Fernandina Beach, which is a beautiful and quaint retail section of the island. We could possibly rent the parking lot right at the end of the main street on the river which, again, is quite the location. There's the option of a Saturday night gathering somewhere on the island. Perhaps a bonfire/clambake on the beach, etc. for those of you that want to staying over Saturday night too.

I'm looking for any creative input that any of you may have for this.

We get a ton of requests from Southeast customers asking to do an event in that area. The Turkey Rod Run was a big success last year which showed us that we really should try to do something this year.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!!!

Sally