I "dry-fitted" my Kirkey high back seats this weekend. Mostly to get an idea where the seats need to go and to adjust pedal comfort.

Question -
The seat belt mounting points look weird. On the driver side seat, the left side seat belt mounting point looks fine, nice and in-line with the hole in the seat, like this:

img_0684-kh6wz-kirkey-high-back-seat-mounts-12.jpg

But the right side of the driver seat has the mounting point in the center, so the belt must go around the back of the seat and then through the hole on the side - here is a picture:

img_0683-kh6wz-kirkey-high-back-seat-mounts-11.jpg

Is this correct, and do I just route the seat belt webbing around and into the hole?

And - where is the mounting point for the "submarine" belt? Does that also mount to the center mounting point behind the seat? This would route the belt under the seat and then up to the crotch area, correct?

I am assuming the shoulder belt mounts to the round tube (part of the roll cage) behind the seat.

Pictures of what you did would be great.

BTW - I used Summit adjustable seat mounts and Kirkey seat mounts like these guys did: http://www.ffcars.com/forums/21-ffr-...eat-mount.html

Thanks,
wayne