So, I have permission from my wife for a Type 65 Coupe build. Win. I have five children (all still in the house) and the requirement is that they assist me, especially my two pre-teen sons---father and son bonding scenario deal, but my girls are interested in helping too. My issue is, I'd like to make this car more of a daily driver than a race car. I have two concerns before I embark on the adventure - from everything I read on these posts, the Type 65 Coupe is HOT inside the vehicle regardless of A/C, AND the vehicle is so loud inside? Are there ways to overcome these two obstacles to make this into a reasonable daily driver. Obviously I would not drive in rain or snow, but my employment gives me a parking garage that is secure so I am comfortable driving it most days (probably 2/3rds of the time).

Sure, the more horsepower it has, the louder it is, but I'm not insecure about needed that much horsepower. I have sired five children; what is more virile than driving my minivan with my five progeny, right? Can I swap the pipes for something a little more noise reductive even if I sacrifice a little HP? Maybe I could rig a scenario where I can swap out the pipes depending on how I want to drive it.

I will probably never make it to the track, but I will certainly pick my son up from track practice in it. If I take my wife on a date in it, I'd like to still hear her tell me what restaurant she prefers. If I have to answer my hands free cell phone while driving, I still need to be able to hear the conversation. If I'm stuck in traffic in the summer, I'd like to not sweat off three pounds of flesh--would the A/C overcome this.

This will be my mid-life crisis car; I'm 38 now and I'd like to complete it by my 40th birthday.

Any advice you professionals have to give would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks for your direction.
Adam