Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: List I made of needed connectors for a complete wiring harness

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

List I made of needed connectors for a complete wiring harness

Here is a list I made of needed connectors for a complete 818s wiring harness. I am looking to see if anyone has anything to add or correct me based on my understanding of what is needed to make the car run correctly. For a 2002-2003 harness

Note: Engine harness I didn't post since mostly everything on that harness is needed.
    Note2: The red mark on the front harness is a "I am not sure if needed mark I am guessing we do?"

I am trying to make a complete list of what is needed for those who wish to slim down or DIY your harness. I am planning to identify each connector in a picture once I have some confirmed needed connections to help stream line identification of each connector.This should help people know what they can or can't delete. I already have the whole harness mapped out I just want to streamline with a more useful list.

Front Harness.PNGTurbo Engine bay harness.PNGNA Engine bay harness.PNGInterior connections.PNGInterior connections 2.PNGInterior connections 3.PNGFloor connections.PNGFloor connections 2.PNGRear connections.PNG
    Last edited by redfogo; 09-23-2015 at 12:35 AM.